StudentBookWorld is a British online retailer specialising in textbooks. At StudentBookWorld you will find more than 1 million locally published titles, easy-to-use search and browse features, secure Web-based credit or debit card payment and convenient delivery.
Finding Your Title
If you know what you want, go straight to our StudentBookWorld search engine where you'll be able to find your book in seconds.
Hints and tips – Our innovative search bar is always easily found near the top of every page. You can search by Title and/or author. Use complete words from the Title or author name and press Enter or click on the red Search button
Use the ISBN of the book if you know it – this is the fastest and most reliable way of finding the book you want. If you have access to a copy of the book the ISBN is often above the bar code on the back of the book and is always has the letters ISBN in front of it ( to avoid confusing it with the barcode!).
When you have a results page of titles you can click the Info button to display more information about the title or click Buy to add it to your shopping basket ( you can always remove it later ).
Up to 20 titles are displayed on the search results page – you can scroll through more titles by clicking on the Next button at the bottom of the list. There are more search tips on the Easy Search page along with how to get help from our Expert search team if it is a hard to find title. The easy search page also allows you to search by Publisher eg If you enter Microsoft this displays several hundred Microsoft Press titles.
If you want to browse through our bookshelves then use our Browse by category link.
Placing an Order
Ordering at StudentBookWorld is fast and secure. You can learn more about our security guarantee by clicking here. To place your first order, follow the 5 simple steps listed below. When you make your first purchase, your StudentBookWorld account is automatically created.
1. When you've found what you want, click on the Add To Basket button to hold the book until you are ready to buy it. (You can remove it later if you want to.)
2. When you have finished shopping click the Basket at the top-right corner of your screen to view what is in your shopping basket.
3. Next, hit checkout.
4. Fill out the online order form and Click the submit button
5. Enter your payment information for secure processing and you've finished! You will receive a payment and order confirmation by email.
Clicking on any of the buttons will take you to a different part of the website
* Clicking the Back button on your browser's tool bar will return you to the previous page.
* Use the grey scroll bar on the right side of your screen to move up and down through the current page.
* Remember to use the Bookmark feature of your web browser to bookmark this site to get back easily e.g. in Internet Explorer right click on this page and either use ADD to favourites or Create shortcut.